Ballistic software for load development
Why use QuickLOAD? If you’re reloading or looking at some new load development, new calibres or bullet types and weights, QuickLOAD ballistic software solution is what you need.
QuickLOAD has a default database of predefined bullets, cartridges and propellants. The database of the more recent versions of QuickLOAD also includes dimensional technical drawings of the predefined cartridges and for most cartridges photographic images.
Data can later be imported or entered by the user to expand the programs database. The default database contains more than 2,500 projectiles, over 1,200 cartridges, over 225 powders and dimensional drawings and photos of many cartridges.
Version 3.9 requires Windows XP or newer OS.
Will run on MAC with Windows emulation software
3.9 is win 10 compliant
You can now import information from the QuickDESIGN program into for QuickLOAD for ballistic analysis-exterior and interior!
Schematic and/or photos of most cartridges in library are available at the click of a button
Please note we cannot supply Quickload to the following Countries / T
USA / Canada / Mexico
QuickLOAD key features
- More than 1200 cartridges;
- More than 230 powders;
- More than 2500 bullets;
- Abundance of Useful Outputs;
- Customize cartridge selection for your firearms;
- Dimensioned drawings and photos of many cartridges at the click of a button;
- Interfaces with the new PVM-21 Chronograph.
Features / Applications for Quickload
- Ballistic tables
- Create a Range card
- Target design
- Barrel length calculator
- Energy / velocity converter
- Trajectory curve
- Wind drift, wind doping
- Seating depth vs pressure
- Ammunition development
- Flight time
- Look up Powder burn rate dater
- Look up Reloading supplies
- Make Custom ammunition
- Look up Reamer print, drawings